It’s hard to beat someone…
That is willing to die for what they want…
I recently listened to a podcast interview with Ken Rideout.
You’ve likely never heard of him.
But you will.
They are calling him David Goggins 2.0.
He’s done it by dedicated 15+ years to becoming an endurance athlete savage.
He said something that I can’t stop thinking about.
”Quitting is harder than suffering.”
- Quitting… when you have more to give.
- Quitting… when you know you can succeed.
- Quitting… when you know how capable you are.
If you feel like you are doing EVERYTHING… and are on the verge of quitting… but know you have more to give.
Don’t quit… keep suffering.
- Post that reel
- Write that blog
- Call that person
- Send that email
- Attend that event
- Publish that YouTube video
- Record that podcast interview
Everything we want is on the other side of suffering.
Suffering is the price we pay to get what we want.
If it was easy, everyone would do it.
That’s why most people quit.
But not you.
Your marketing messaging is like a whirlpool.
Three jets need to be pointed in the same direction.
- ONE client avatar
- ONE solution to their problem
- ONE platform to post on
If one jet is pointed in the wrong direction.
It turns your whirlpool into a wave pool.
Until your whirlpool is spinning.
Avoid turning your jets.
It got me asking some very important questions:
- How serious am I about my business?
- How serious am I about my marketing?
- How serious am I about having an impact?
- How serious am I about serving people at the highest level?
Here’s what happens when we DECIDE to go pro:
- We can recruit better talent.
- We can charge more money.
- We can work with better clients.
- We can separate ourselves from the pack.
Deciding to go pro... might be the best decision you'll ever make.
Take home point…
- Quitting is harder than suffering.
- Marketing is like a whirlpool.
- Decide to go pro.
My interview with Garrett Salpeter inspired this email.
Next week, you’ll learn how this personal trainer built an unstoppable mentality.
Until next time,
Host of The Health Hustle Podcast
Pump up your inbox with my 3-Tip Tuesday's marketing tips.